(weird japanese doritos bag, not what i used)
this is the trashiest thing i've ever made. and it's good. weirdly good. it would be fun to bring to a potluck. but not something i'd make regularly.
2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of cream cheese
1 can Ro-tel tomatoes with jalepenos or jar of salsa
1/2 packet taco seasoning (or more- to taste)
Bag of doritos
1. Pre-heat oven to 350-f degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except doritos.
3. In a 2 qt baking dish, put a layer of crushed doritos (about 2 cups), then a layer of the chicken mixture.
4. Repeat once more, ending with a layer of chicken mixture.
5. Top with more shredded cheese, cover, and bake for 30-35 minutes, till bubbling hot.